Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shopping

Options
  • 18-12-2020 7:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,261 ✭✭✭

A man gets bored whilst shopping with his wife, she feels sorry for him and gives him €5 telling him to go for a pint and meet her at their bus-stop in an hour.

He wanders aimlessly round town and somehow finds himself in the red-light district.

Simply being curious he asks one of the girls "How much?"

The girl replies, "Forty for all the way, twenty for oral or a tenner for manual."

The man explains he only has €5 The girl tells him, "Sorry, but you won't get much for a fiver."

The man shrugs and continues to wander, finds a pub, then goes to meet his wife.

While they sit together waiting for their bus the same working girl he spoke to earlier passes by on the other side of the road and recognises the man.

She shouts over... "Told ya you wouldn't get much for a fiver!

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

Advertisement