Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Made the decision to buy a caravan

Options
  • 19-03-2019 11:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,845 ✭✭✭✭

Hi All,

We are in the market for our first caravan, a 4 berth. Yesterday we visited newbridge and curragh caravans. Is there anywhere else close to Dublin we should check out before we buy?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,403 ✭✭✭The Davestator

There's a place just past liffey valley who normally has a good range of reasonable one's.

Never bought from him, but he did have a lot at starter prices.

John Grey

• Registered Users Posts: 3,403 ✭✭✭The Davestator

Also, you've answered queries for me in the running section, so if you have any questions, please PM me and I'll do my best to answer them.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭bigjoe

Depending on what you call close to Dublin. I have now bought 2 from http://www.banncaravans.com/. A little over an hour from Dublin Airport. We found Geoff great to deal with, a good selection and great value.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,845 ✭✭✭✭average_runner

Thanks for the help. We bought one yesterday so all stations are go

• Registered Users Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭martinedwards

Yay!

Have fun, and take it easy unless you are an experienced tower.

you'll suddenly notice the bow-wave of air that big lorries throw out.......

its the start of an adventure!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,845 ✭✭✭✭average_runner

Yay!

Have fun, and take it easy unless you are an experienced tower.

you'll suddenly notice the bow-wave of air that big lorries throw out.......

its the start of an adventure!

Hi,
    Thanks for the advice. We aren't going to tow it at the moment. Going to get the storage area to do that for us.

Thanks

Advertisement