Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Navan 18th March

• 18-03-2019 12:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭

Darasso , 4.00 Navan.
    Put him up here before. Think he could be 1 to follow.
    Fifth in Galmoy Hurdle before winning Red Mills Trial hurdle. Fourth that day Coeur Sublime ran a great race at Cheltenham.
    Joseph wasn't long putting this 1 over fences. It did already win a chase in France. Straight in to a Grade 2 Chase today.
    If all goes well i reckon this is 1 with a big future.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭gazza1

Stoneford 4.30 will love the heavy ground and the stamina test today.
    H'cap chase debut today and 5lbs below hurdle rating
    Around 10s ew play for me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 802 ✭✭✭KingJamsie

Se Mo Laoch 4:30 navan 5/1 pp

not recommending, just looking for thoughts?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭gazza1

KingJamsie wrote: »
    Se Mo Laoch 4:30 navan 5/1 pp

not recommending, just looking for thoughts?

Another 10lbs on its back and heavier ground today might be a bit of an ask. All wins have been on good

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭gillamandango

Didn't travel, couldn't jump, loads of mistakes but impressive none the less

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,723 ✭✭✭zimmermania

I put Mick the Boyo and De Benno up on the fancies thread,Mick failed to get 3rd by a neck and i was on ew at 18/1.

There is some money for De Benno in the 5 oc despite the gelding being 14 years old.

The trainers horses were not right or a while but now he believes he has them right and with Mick running well i backed De Benno ew.

He will go off in front today and try to burn off the opposition.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

I put Mick the Boyo and De Benno up on the fancies thread,Mick failed to get 3rd by a neck and i was on ew at 18/1.

There is some money for De Benno in the 5 oc despite the gelding being 14 years old.

The trainers horses were not right or a while but now he believes he has them right and with Mick running well i backed De Benno ew.

He will go off in front today and try to burn off the opposition.

Skybet had 4 places in the race earlier so pity you didn't collect there. 6 months Racing TV free if you sign up too so not bad at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,723 ✭✭✭zimmermania

Skybet had 4 places in the race earlier so pity you didn't collect there. 6 months Racing TV free if you sign up too so not bad at all.
    I had my bet with Lads at 18/1,alas only 3 places.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭RivetingRoger

Ball D'Arc has gone from a 140ish Chaser with two grade two wins and a few grade 3's to an absolute pig in 18 months

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Andrew00

Ball D'Arc has gone from a 140ish Chaser with two grade two wins and a few grade 3's to an absolute pig in 18 months

He’s being lined up for a coup

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭Kauto

Andrew00 wrote: »
    He’s being lined up for a coup

You can get your coup for 10k in Doncaster later in the year id Say

• Advertisement
Advertisement