Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

irish ferries

Options
  • 26-01-2019 9:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭

just for a laugh i thought i'd see how much it would cost to take my iveco daily across to the uk.no particular dates and it told me online that it would have to goas freight as it is 23 feet long is that normal for larger campervans?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,036 ✭✭✭niloc1951

bugsntinas wrote: »
    just for a laugh i thought i'd see how much it would cost to take my iveco daily across to the uk.no particular dates and it told me online that it would have to goas freight as it is 23 feet long is that normal for larger campervans?

NO,

But did you check the price as a motorhome / campervan or simply an Iveco Daily van

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭bugsntinas

yeah did it as motorhome/campervan

• Registered Users Posts: 2,036 ✭✭✭niloc1951

bugsntinas wrote: »
    yeah did it as motorhome/campervan

Not freight so, never heard of that happening before :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭bugsntinas

niloc1951 wrote: »
    Not freight so, never heard of that happening before :confused:

just re tried and it does it on height and does it normal so now i'm confused.good job it was only out of curiousity

• Registered Users Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭Nomis21

I found freight rates cheaper than campervan rates on most ferries.

• Advertisement
Advertisement