Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

If you had €1,000,000 to spend?

Options
  • 23-09-2018 10:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭

If you had one million to spend, what would you spend it on?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭Cilar

The gift of retirement

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭KevinCavan

I mean if you had €1,000,000 in general what would you do? Don’t mind the category I picked.

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭Paullimerick

I'd love to say go crazy with it. But I would pay off my mortgage. Get in a landscaper to do a nice job around the place. And after that work away under no pressure of thinking of banks lol. Feck it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭KevinCavan

I don’t have a mortgage yet, so I’d buy a place for under the €500,000 mark and live comfortably. I’d help out my parents too, who could do with a new car and a few bills taken care of.

Advertisement