Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New gas boiler

Options
  • 21-03-2019 10:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭

Hi, I am looking to change my gas boiler and I am looking for recommendations - what brand to go for, model, type and the standard price to pay to buy it and have it installed.
    The gas boiler is for a 3 bed semi D with a hot water cylinder and a storage tank. There are 9 radiators and 3 bathrooms of which 2 with showers and 1 with a bath. Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭rightjob!

alwald wrote: »
    Hi, I am looking to change my gas boiler and I am looking for recommendations - what brand to go for, model, type and the standard price to pay to buy it and have it installed.
    The gas boiler is for a 3 bed semi D with a hot water cylinder and a storage tank. There are 9 radiators and 3 bathrooms of which 2 with showers and 1 with a bath. Thanks!

It really depends on your budget.
    Good brands are Viessmann,bosch and an ideal vogue.
    All can be gotten with a 10 year warranty.

If you have a “summer valve “ in the hot press you can zone the house heating and hot water.
    Also you can then look at a grant of €700.

Advertisement