Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Importing and selling tractors

• 25-02-2019 12:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

There is loads of information on how to buy and sell cars for profit but none for Tractors & Machinery.
    Have an idea of buying Tractors in auctions in the UK and selling them here for a profit.
    I would be buying and selling these tractors one at a time, no major operation.

I’ve been out of work for a few years due to a medical condition and would like something to keep me busy.
    (because I’m on the system as not employed) I was thinking of putting the tractors in my brother’s name.
    But I would do the mechanical/bodywork on the tractors myself.

I was just hoping if anyone has experience in this sector and would be willing to confirm that this would be possible and to give me a better insight.

I know some of you might think I’m crazy but there’s nothing worse than waking up in the morning with nothing to do.
    Thanks

Advertisement