Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hip Hip Gigs 2018

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Ironman76 wrote: »
    GZA performing Liquid Swords at Sugarclub end of August. Nice!

http://www.thesugarclub.com/listings/event/the-gza-aka-the-genius-wu-tang
    Boom_Bap wrote: »
    This is possibly the greatest thing ever.

Great gig. A lot of smaller shows can live or die based on the crowd and last night everyone was turnt up.

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭Ironman76

Makaveli wrote: »
    Great gig. A lot of smaller shows can live or die based on the crowd and last night everyone was turnt up.

Great show. Yeah the crowd was super hyped for this.

Was a little disappointed 4th Chamber was cut off after what seemed a minute. Even at the Ghostface gig it went on for a bit. (probably because Ghost opens the song I guess).

A "Cuban Linx" show would be brilliant if the Chef was up for it.

Pity we didnt arrange a boards meetup. Maybe next time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭gline

Makaveli wrote: »

Heading in tonight, cant wait

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,435 ✭✭✭weemcd

Enjoy lads I was planning on being at GZA but my mate had to cancel.

Take pics!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭pgj2015

weemcd wrote: »
    Enjoy lads I was planning on being at GZA but my mate had to cancel.

Take pics!

could you not go on your own?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭Ironman76

pgj2015 wrote: »

I went with a mate but he stayed up the back having pints. So spent the whole gig up the front on my own. Id never miss a gig if someone let me down.

Once the main act starts doesn't make a whole lot of difference if youre there with a group or on your todd.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,448 ✭✭✭evil_seed

evil_seed wrote: »
    Everlast - Sugar Club September 30

2nd date added

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,435 ✭✭✭weemcd

pgj2015 wrote: »

It's a bit of a trek as I live in Belfast. If it was a bit more local I might have gone .

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭Brendan Filone

Ironman76 wrote: »
    I went with a mate but he stayed up the back having pints. So spent the whole gig up the front on my own. Id never miss a gig if someone let me down.

Once the main act starts doesn't make a whole lot of difference if youre there with a group or on your todd.

Exact same thing happened me when Ghostface came to Limerick last year, can't miss Wu-Tang legends just because your mate is more interested in getting pissed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Mickolution

• Heard 50 out on a great show in the 3arena

Anyone see it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,448 ✭✭✭evil_seed

evil_seed wrote: »
    Everlast - Sugar Club September 30

Did anyone here go the 1st or 2nd night.
    I loved every minute of it. My voice is still half gone from it. The crowd was great, the musicality of the band was great, obvs Mr Everlast was great. I will say not playing Black Jesus and Stone in my hand were the only disappointments.
    The gang I went with were blown away too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,563 ✭✭✭✭peteeeed

Post Malone 3Arena on 14th February 2019. Tickets will start from €55.65, and go on sale this Friday 12th October at 9am

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭scoopmine

If anyone is looking for JayKae tickets for Nov 10 I have two and can't go anymore and like to see them go to a good home.

• Advertisement

No hip hop gigs 2019 thread yet so edan & homeboy sandman Feb 9th the sugar club , tickets on sale Thursday

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭melted_face

anyone going to lauryn hill in the 3arena on november 30th ? will she even show up ?

anyone going to lauryn hill in the 3arena on november 30th ? will she even show up ?

i'm going , hoping for the best

good review here
    https://303magazine.com/2018/09/review-lauryn-hill/
    but it did say there was an hour gap before she came onstage after the last support

• Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭ustari

Also going, hopefully will be decent. EDIT: Reading the comments under that review it doesn't sound promising.

Story of Hip Hop coming to 3 Arena on 28th December, tickets at 40 euro and on sale on Friday.

However, if anyone is with 3 and not planning on going, I would appreciate if you could ping me your presale code for tomorrow Wednesday please.

Have NCT at 9am on Friday and don't want to miss out, should be fine but better safe than sorry.

Advertisement