Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which one to use? (xbox)

Options
  • 17-05-2005 10:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭

Okay, I've done 4 Xecutor2.6CE mods and have bought a SmartXX to try out. Can i just use the same bios as from my Xecutor? (bank1(512):Evox bios,bank2(512):flashbios3.3) This xbox is a 1.6

Ideally i think we should have a sticky that discusses which bioses to use for which modchip / version.

thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Stickies for bioses bar the cromwell is dodgey at best.

You should know where to get BIOSes already.
    They have a nice folder structure where all the major mochips have a section with bioses inside.
    Not all chips are created equal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭bishopLEN

Hi,

The M8 evox bios would be the most reliable and best starting bios for a 1.6xbox.

Although the new xenium 2.3.0 bios, they say, is fully compable with the vast range of current modchips as it doesn't have hardware specific code.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

mostly bios dosent matter to chip it matters to version the best to use on a 1.6 would be the evox m8 plus bios 1.6 edititon

Advertisement