Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Motoworld body repair Dublin - any good?

Options
  • 15-06-2021 5:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,764 ✭✭✭

Need some exterior damage caused by an idiot of a cyclist repaired. I rang a Hyundai dealer and they said to bring it there. They're on Google maps but no website it seems...

Tia
    Omt

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

Need some exterior damage caused by an idiot of a cyclist repaired. I rang a Hyundai dealer and they said to bring it there. They're on Google maps but no website it seems...

Tia
    Omt

Yes they're great, I've had 2 cars and plenty of panels painted by them and all good each time. Alan, the main man is a good fella too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,764 ✭✭✭One More Toy

Yes they're great, I've had 2 cars and plenty of panels painted by them and all good each time. Alan, the main man is a good fella too.

Cheers midnight!

Advertisement