Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M50 Estimated Journey Time Finglas to Bray 6pm

Options
  • 16-04-2016 9:02pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 43

I am looking for an estimated journey time (assuming no crashes or extra bad weather) from Finglas to Bray at 6pm weekdays, and also at 5pm.

Google Maps tells me 35-45 minutes at 6pm and 35-55 minutes at 5pm.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

All depends what part of bray.
    As soon as you get past cherrywood it turns into a car park.

Getting into bray is also sticky.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 43 Sheep in a field

All depends what part of bray.
    As soon as you get past cherrywood it turns into a car park.

Getting into bray is also sticky.

Yeah, even an estimated time to Cherrywood would be useful, after that it is a disaster as usual.

• Site Banned Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Adbrowne

I am looking for an estimated journey time (assuming no crashes or extra bad weather) from Finglas to Bray at 6pm weekdays, and also at 5pm.

Google Maps tells me 35-45 minutes at 6pm and 35-55 minutes at 5pm.

Thanks

Any sort of incident either direction in or around the red cow and its 60-120 minutes. I was heading from Airport to Dundrum last week and there was a crash northbound at firhouse so the southbound traffic was backed up from Firhouse to Blanch, took 2 hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,812 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Getting into Bray is just crazy between about 5-6:30

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Advertisement