Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GameCube & 1 Controler - €125.00 - From Amazon.co.uk

Options
  • 05-10-2003 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭

GameCube + Joypad - Pre Order

Total Price including Airmail (Registered Shipping) 86.88 Sterling or €125.00.

Anyone know anywhere cheaper?

tks

Neonitrix

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

erm, pretty much every shop in ireland in a couple of weeks:rolleyes:

they're dropping to €99 soon

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭neonitrix

I heard about a price reduction in Ireland but wasnt sure when It was taking place. Is the Gamecube worth getting - are the games any good?

neo :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Jorinn

Originally posted by neonitrix
    I heard about a price reduction in Ireland but wasnt sure when It was taking place. Is the Gamecube worth getting - are the games any good?

neo :)
    Piucked one up in argos a few weeks ago for 99euro, also for controllers etc, gameplay.co.uk are quite cheap, for games that aren't just realeased they seem to be about 25 euro as well, which ain't too bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭neonitrix

what games are worth getting?

neonitrix :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Mario Kart Double Dash hits the shelves soon i think, has to be a gem ain`t it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭patch

Originally posted by bazH
    Mario Kart Double Dash hits the shelves soon i think, has to be a gem ain`t it?

Hopefully, the origional was a class racer. I was peeved at the way the n64 version did away with the racer bit.....you could race way ahead, but then you'd still have the bastids alongside you magically!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Bannor

Originally posted by neonitrix
    what games are worth getting?
    Depends on what kind of games you like. Here are some of my favourites:
    Super Monkey Ball
    Mario Super Smash Melee
    Metroid Prime
    Pikmin
    Resident Evil
    Rogue Squadron
    Zelda

If you're going to buy a GameCube the price is set to drop to 99€ on October 17th. Don't buy the official memory card (they hold only 4Mb) - play.com sell the Datel memory card which holds 64Mb for £17.99 which is cheaper than the offiicial card and holds 16 times more saves.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,531 ✭✭✭savemejebus

Gamecube is a great buy, especially now that its so cheap. Currently you can get Rogue Leader (one of the best games for the machine) for €12.99 in HMV (limk anyways)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 limericksham

but arent they stopped making them and they are more or less stopped developing games for them?

Why else would they be so cheap?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭IrishMike

ANyone know anything about similiar price cuts for ps2 or xbox ?

Will they copy nintendos lead ?

• Advertisement
Advertisement