Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Removals van needed Cork to Ennis

Options
  • 25-05-2020 12:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi, I’m looking to move out of my rented apartment in Cork city. I don’t have many items but have a chest of drawers and coffee table so would need a van to move my things down. Are there any removal groups still working during this covid pandemic and what prices are they?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭rahmalec

I would have maybe helped you. I have a van sitting hire not delivering any gear for events.
    However, we started clearing the place and it's full of junk waiting to go to amenity waste disposal place.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,636 ✭✭✭corks finest

Ais p wrote: »
    Hi, I’m looking to move out of my rented apartment in Cork city. I don’t have many items but have a chest of drawers and coffee table so would need a van to move my things down. Are there any removal groups still working during this covid pandemic and what prices are they?

Hire a small van

Advertisement