Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fat Tony's Toasties - where is this place?

Options
  • 14-05-2020 10:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭

So I heard of this place called Fat Tony's Toasties that apparently do savage brekkie rolls and so on and it is supposed to be up the north side but the lads in work won't given away where it is exactly so that the engineers won't be calling in there too. Bastards!!!

Anyway, I checked on google and google says that it is on Barnavara Cresent just off the Banduff Road. Well when you go there it isn't there. The place with the pin is just a regular house. So does anyone know where this actually is? Or is the whole thing a wind up? Or might it be long closed?

I'd love to get to the bottom of it. And get a roll if possible.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

So I heard of this place called Fat Tony's Toasties that apparently do savage brekkie rolls and so on and it is supposed to be up the north side but the lads in work won't given away where it is exactly so that the engineers won't be calling in there too. Bastards!!!

Anyway, I checked on google and google says that it is on Barnavara Cresent just off the Banduff Road. Well when you go there it isn't there. The place with the pin is just a regular house. So does anyone know where this actually is? Or is the whole thing a wind up? Or might it be long closed?

I'd love to get to the bottom of it. And get a roll if possible.

They could be referring to Tony’s Bistro on North Main St which would be quite popular for breakfast but I personally don’t rate it at all, and wouldn’t recommend it to others either.
    Nowhere else is coming to mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,910 ✭✭✭con747

Did you ring the number? (021) 808 080 It doesn't exist. It also says open 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Are you sure your not being had by some of the lads?

Don't expect anything from life, just be grateful to be alive.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,802 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Shhhh.
    Don't tell the engineers!

I've been dreaming of a Fat Tony's for weeks now. It's within my 5km - must fix that.
    I'll never figure out how Tony gets the beans to stay in a breakfast roll. It's like magic.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,641 ✭✭✭corks finest

Shhhh.
    Don't tell the engineers!

I've been dreaming of a Fat Tony's for weeks now. It's within my 5km - must fix that.
    I'll never figure out how Tony gets the beans to stay in a breakfast roll. It's like magic.

There's a big guy selling huge breakfasts etc from a mobile van in the industrial park, Tramore road-

Advertisement