Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PUP if business closes down?

Options
  • 16-02-2021 9:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭

Hi,

We think the business my husband works for is about to close for good. Will my husband be able to claim PUP if the business closes down or will he go onto Job Seekers for now?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

Hi,

We think the business my husband works for is about to close for good. Will my husband be able to claim PUP if the business closes down or will he go onto Job Seekers for now?

Thanks.

If it is because of Covid, PUP is open for new applications until 31 March 2021 because of the current lockdown.

If he is let go before then I would assume he will get it, or if restrictions continue and PUP is extended, and he is let go after it is also a possibility.

Advertisement