Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

One4all Gift Card rejected -anyone having issues?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Antares35

tara2k wrote: »
    One purchase or multiple purchases? I've a €500 chip and pin card, and I was under the impression that €50 is the limit online. I want to buy a television with mine, but the store is outside our 5 km limit. Would love to be able to buy it online and get it delivered.

Apparently with the new KYC checks (having to ID verify for the chip and pin ones) the fifty euro online limit is circumvented, but then again that could be a fúckin fairytale, I can't even get them to answer the phone.

Antares35 wrote: »
    Apparently with the new KYC checks (having to ID verify for the chip and pin ones) the fifty euro online limit is circumvented, but then again that could be a fúckin fairytale, I can't even get them to answer the phone.

Thank you for your reply. I've completed the verification process with my card. I'll try it later and report back.

No joy buying online, I'm sorry to report. Went to the store and paid for the television using the One4all card, and it worked fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

The EUR 50 limit isn’t applicable if you have done the full verification with the ID Pal app etc.

The EUR 50 limit isn’t applicable if you have done the full verification with the ID Pal app etc.

I completed the verification process with the ID Pal app.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 SCassLim

Hi All, just wondering if anyone else experienced the same problems as me with One4all chip and pin and digital cards. I have two Gold chip and pin cards and I successfully registered with ID-Pal and got message to say pin numbers would follow. They didn't. Next day I phoned One4all customer service and they issued pins.

Went to a retailer to spend the vouchers (€500 on one card and €250 on second one) on a couch and both cards were declined. Called One4all who blamed the retailer, retailer blamed One4all. Spent 80 mins in total onto One4all but issue not rectified and matter has been escalated to a supervisor but nobody has bothered to call me back and in the meantime I still have no couch and One4all are holding €750 which belongs to me.

Also got a digital One4all voucher last week. Went through the process of digital activation and downloaded app. On the app, I can see the card with the last four digits displayed and value of card but then I get a message saying "card loading error, please contact customer support". Called Customer Support and they advised their IT department would look into it and I would get a call back and no surprises, I'm still waiting on a call a back and I still can't use the digital card.

Will never buy another One4all after this experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭Dr.Winston O'Boogie

How do you add it to your Google wallet? Won't work for me when I click add card.

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭VikingG

Added the One4All digital card to the app on my andriod phone successfully and tried to buy a coffee - Had the app open and a message pops up on the app saying money was deducted - But it doesnt work on the shops till and they see no payment.

Now it looks like the money wasnt deducted from the card either so at least that is good. But does the app only work in some shops?

It works perfectly in O’Briens wines- I experienced the exact same as you in Supervalue - it became a bit of a nightmare (slight exaggeration) trying to use it there- so now anytime I get a digi card, I add it to my wallet and off to obriens I go - I’ve used 4 different digital cards in the ONE transaction in O’Briens - just prepare in advance and have the exact total of each card and the corresponding card number to hand and have all the cards loaded up on your wallet- they were super supportive and patient last time I was there which was about 6 months ago

PS- O’Briens are delighted with the business as they know the issues people are having with these cards so if my experience is anything to go by you’ll be treated sympathetically

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 300 ✭✭theglobe

The digital cards are a nightmare. The app is one of the most glitchy I've ever come across and the contactless has now failed on two occasions so I wasn't able to use it. I would not recommend oneforall as a gift and the digital cards are particularly bad.

Advertisement