Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pandemic Payment

Options
  • 17-02-2021 2:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭

I applied for PUP last week and received my 1st payment today, instead of being 350 as I expected as I earn over the 400 mark, I received 300 instead. I emailed them for a review as I knew I should be on 350 but no that's not the case according to them, I received a reply to be told that they use the timeframe from the first 9 months of 2020. Based on my earnings from revenue and divided by 16wks I averaged 376 which leaves me at the 300 per wk payment.

I have since replied with my payslip showing my earnings and also earnings YTD, as I'm paid a wk in arrears they missed a wk dated 02/20 on revenue but it's for wk ending 27/09 which would then bring me just over the threshold.

I've sent an email back about this and also about their timeframe as majority were off in first lockdown and why the timeframe couldn't be from June to December when lockdown lifted and restarted, I also questioned why the pup payment I received for 15 wks wasn't taken into account as earnings seeing as I'll be paying tax on it according to my statement of liability it should be classed as income right..?

When I was on pup last yr the difference was I was down €4 but I was glad to go back to work in June until last wk, I just feel let down by it all.

Advertisement