Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Change of Username

Options
  • 29-03-2021 2:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi,

Subscribed last month and requested a change of username but never got a reply. Can't access the subscriber only forum, since the subscription expired, to follow up on the post and don't want to renew if it can't be done.

Can an admin advise if the request can be done, or if it was just missed?

Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,063 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Can you link to where you requested the name change? I've checked the name change forum, and there's no posts by you in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Slieveardagh Hills

Hmm, I'll have to subscribe again as haven't access to that forum atm and can't see the post in my profile.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,063 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Hmm, I'll have to subscribe again as haven't access to that forum atm and can't see the post in my profile.

I have permissions for their as a mod, and I've also checked the plain sub forum. I really can't see anything from you requesting a change. If you're sure the post was made, then we should wait until an admin can check as they can see more.

• Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

I can see that you did indeed subscribe from 27-02-2021 to 27-03-2021. However, there is nothing in your post history that indicates you requested a name change in the subscribers forum - are you sure that your original post requesting such went through?

Tokyo wrote: »
    are you sure that your original post requesting such went through?

Thanks for checking @Tokyo. I thought I had posted it but stranger things have happened than forgetting to hit Post.

I'll subscribe and give it a go again.

• Advertisement
  • Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

No need to subscribe again there (unless you really want to), we can do the name change for you anyway seeing as you'd subvcribed for it before :)

Thanks Niamh,

Will I post here or PM you?

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

PM me please and I can sort that out in the morning for you (we can only do name changes at off-peak times I'm afraid).

All resolved now. Thanks all.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement