Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Winter Season @ Whistler

Options
  • 30-07-2017 11:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Myself and my Girlfriend want to work the Winter season in Whistler this year, we already have our visas approved.
    Does anyone have any good sites, contacts, recommendations for Work & Accommodation?
    I know Whistler is difficult to get into due to being so popular etc. but we are still going to try.
    Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭tonydude

Sorry i cant help with Whistler info, but i work in Banff and I heard Whistler is the same. Vast majority of the employers in the resort towns like Banff & Whistler provide staff accomodation so keep that in mind, Whistler will be mental in the Winter as Ozzies swarm there for the snow boarding, so if you cant get work there go to Banff, work is plentiful but accommodation is very difficult to get so staff accommodation is the way to go. Alberta has lower sales taxes also @ 5%

Advertisement