Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Back To Our Past - RDS, 15th - 17th Oct

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,622 Mod ✭✭✭✭pinkypinky

I heard about this: digging around the website, it's a part of the Over 50s show, rather than a real standalone event. I'm significantly under 50 so am a little miffed at its marketing ploy. :rolleyes:

Their list of exhibitors is good. It's pointed out again to me that Genes Reunited (who I think are terrible) and FindMyPast are the same company now. There's quite a lot of UK contributors - how helpful will they be to a predominantly Irish crowd?

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

Yeah I wasn't impressed with the Over 50's thing either :D Am I not allowed be interested in Genealogy in my 20's? :pac:

I suppose it depends on what you're looking for, some people will have family that emigrated to the UK and that. If I'm free that weekend I'll probably pop in and see if it's worth hanging about.

Advertisement