Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heating work needed

Options
  • 24-09-2020 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭

Hi all

I would be happy to hear from anyone RGI registered who can price the below job in a standard 50s semi-de in Dublin

1) Replace 20 year old Baxi gas boiler with a second hand condensing unit. Current boiler max output is 14kw and heats 9 radiators (badly).

2) Install valves for zones. Currently none in place. All on or all off.

3) Upgraded heating controls (nest, hive, whatever)

PM me if interested.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,736 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

manatoo wrote: »
    Hi all

I would be happy to hear from anyone RGI registered who can price the below job in a standard 50s semi-de in Dublin

1) Replace 20 year old Baxi gas boiler with a second hand condensing unit. Current boiler max output is 14kw and heats 9 radiators (badly).

2) Install valves for zones. Currently none in place. All on or all off.

3) Upgraded heating controls (nest, hive, whatever)

PM me if interested.

Thanks!

If you can find an RGI who will agree to fit a second hand appliance then you need to find a new RGI

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭manatoo

Dtp1979 wrote: »
    If you can find an RGI who will agree to fit a second hand appliance then you need to find a new RGI

Why? Almost new boiler removed from a new build house 2 years ago because it was getting a full heat pump conversion. What's the issue?

Advertisement