Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Prime Minister of Japan Shinzo Abe has resigned.

Options
  • 28-08-2020 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,561 ✭✭✭✭
    Ms

I don't know why as he seemed well liked and to be doing as good a job as he could be doing over there. There was also the famous term Abenomics. I wonder will the next Prime Minister of Japan be as big and as well known internationally as him.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,691 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Health reasons, the same reason as the previous time he resigned.

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭elderberry

AMKC wrote: »
    I don't know why as he seemed well liked and to be doing as good a job as he could be doing over there. There was also the famous term Abenomics. I wonder will the next Prime Minister of Japan be as big and as well known internationally as him.

He was one of Brian Hayes' +3 at the Oireachtas Golf Society dinner. Was also seen in the Newbridge Silverware visitor centre the day after he arrived here.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,561 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

elderberry wrote: »
    He was one of Brian Hayes' +3 at the Oireachtas Golf Society dinner. Was also seen in the Newbridge Silverware visitor centre the day after he arrived here.

I think you are mixing him up with someone else lol.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Advertisement