Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Team up to head Canada anybody?

Options
  • 20-06-2017 2:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Wondering should I find people to team up with or just throw caution to the wind and go solo?

Visa expires August 25th gotta make my mind up soon

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,746 ✭✭✭el diablo

Wondering should I find people to team up with or just throw caution to the wind and go solo?

Visa expires August 25th gotta make my mind up soon

Cheers

Go solo!

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 21 philderbeast

Go Solo if you can't find any travel mates. You'll have no problem meeting people there if you make a point of trying. Also do a ski season. Best decision I made over there as you'll meet so many good people.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 JahRama

Go Solo if you can't find any travel mates. You'll have no problem meeting people there if you make a point of trying. Also do a ski season. Best decision I made over there as you'll meet so many good people.

How does one go about doing a ski season?

I would also recommend going solo. I did so in australia for a year, one of the best of my life

• Registered Users Posts: 21 philderbeast

JahRama wrote: »
    How does one go about doing a ski season?

I would also recommend going solo. I did so in australia for a year, one of the best of my life

All the mountains take in a few hundred seasonal staff (mostly Aussies) from about November until April. They have open days and applications around October. You work for the mountain and get a free ski pass/lessons etc for the season. It's minimum wage work and expensive surroundings but if you go with a bit of cash in your pocket its well worth it.

Advertisement