Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

May Marathon

Options
  • 17-11-2011 11:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

Hi, Ive been trying to find out what Irish marathons there are in may next year. conamara will come a little early for me, and Im not sure about the Clare marathon challenge as I think some of it is off road and Id rather stay on solid ground. So if anyone knows of an Irish marathon in May please let me kno. Also a complete list of Irish Marathons would be great to have,they arent all on runireland. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,507 ✭✭✭Speak Now

what about the weather :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭shazkea

Hi, Ive been trying to find out what Irish marathons there are in may next year. conamara will come a little early for me, and Im not sure about the Clare marathon challenge as I think some of it is off road and Id rather stay on solid ground. So if anyone knows of an Irish marathon in May please let me kno. Also a complete list of Irish Marathons would be great to have,they arent all on runireland. Thanks

Plenty on in May; Limerick, Kildare etc. Running Calendar is a good site - http://www.runningcalendar.eu/races.php?group,ie

• Registered Users Posts: 6,340 ✭✭✭TFBubendorfer

what about the weather :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

What about the weather? Running is an outdoor sport, get used to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,704 ✭✭✭✭RayCun

There's a full list in the Upcoming events thread

• Registered Users Posts: 8,507 ✭✭✭Speak Now

What about the weather? Running is an outdoor sport, get used to it.

Ha thread was moved :Doriginally posted in weather forum ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,340 ✭✭✭TFBubendorfer

Ha thread was moved :Doriginally posted in weather forum ;)

That's funny, not the reply I had expected at all! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14 jerby

Limerick on May 6th
    Belfast on May 7th
    Hoping to try both for the craic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭thirstywork2

jerby wrote: »
    Limerick on May 6th
    Belfast on May 7th

Sounds like great craic alright :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭Oisin11178

jerby wrote: »
    Limerick on May 6th
    Belfast on May 7th
    I know a few people that did this last year. Only problem is getting someone to get your number at the belfast expo.

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭jester1980

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 jerby

Oisin11178 wrote: »
    I know a few people that did this last year. Only problem is getting someone to get your number at the belfast expo.
    My brother in law will hopefully collect the number. i did the belfast run 2 years ago and really enjoyed seeing all the paintings along the way. Worth doing.

Advertisement