Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Neo-Legend website - has loads more stock listed

Options
  • 20-11-2013 1:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34,426 ✭✭✭✭
    Master of the Universe

Hey folks,

Thought I'd throw up a quick thread about this site as they have absolutely tonnes of stuff now. (seems to be decently priced too) - looks like it's going to be a great source in Europe for arcade bits and pieces.

However it's a bit of a nightmare to navigate the main neo-legend.com page. I can't even remember how I managed to get to their retail store last night from that page.

Did find a direct link though;

http://www.leshoparcade.com/english

If you look under accessories they even have things like replacement fluorescent bulbs for candy cabs.

Tempted to also buy some of their PCB boxes.

Edit; They also look to have an EII for sale. (€1200).

http://www.leshoparcade.com/produit-1-84-Arcade%20cabinets-JAPANESE

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,772 ✭✭✭Jack burton

Nice find, defo pick up a few bits from there...Could be a great source. Last time I ordered off them I opted to pick it up from the store and then they wanted €20 to ship a edge connector haha

http://www.leshoparcade.com/fiche_produit_2529_produit_SUPER%20NEO%2029%20TYPE%202%20SNK

They have this cab aswell, bit pricey but sure is nice to look at :D

• Registered Users Posts: 34,426 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

I haven't a clue why their Neo 29 is so insanely priced when the other stuff seems more reasonable. Really strange. They'll never shift it at that!

Picked my two stools up off them and they're lovely. They seem to be clocking in at almost €50 each now, I thought mine were cheaper.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭STG.Otaku

Word of warning. They are legit but some stuff they list as in stock when it isnt and you have a long winded process to get a refund.

Happened to me when bought Vimana a while ago.

Master of the Universe

STG.Otaku wrote: »
    Word of warning. They are legit but some stuff they list as in stock when it isnt and you have a long winded process to get a refund.

Happened to me when bought Vimana a while ago.

That's a weird one. You think PCBs would be the one thing they would only list when they have in stock as they wouldn't get them in bulk.

I wonder did they actually sell it to someone else, not realize and then forget to delist it on the store?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭STG.Otaku

Dunno, but something to bare in mind though. In retrospect I should have contacted them first to check stock rather than take it on face value.

They were very good with the refund though, it was just a long process to get the money back and I found email response times were not exactly the best. They've been around ages though and are a proper bricks and mortar shop with a really good reputation, definitely worth checking them out.

I don't have any arcade stuff any more so it doesn't really affect me, but just wanted to point it out to anyone thinking of buying something to check stock first prior to purchasing. :)

• Advertisement
    Master of the Universe

Will definitely keep that in mind man, thanks. :)

A little while ago I read a post from one of the guys on AO who bought two stools from them but wasn't happy with the finished on the refurb. It was fairly sloppy.

Almost turned me off buying anything from them, until I heard their response - they sent him out two replacement stools free of charge and let him keep the other ones too. What a way to save your image!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,528 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Tell me again, what fluorescent tube do I need for the marquee of my AWSD?

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭Casey120

I have contacted Neo Legend twice about a PCB they had on offer and both times they told me that is was already gone .

Advertisement