Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Are you 'Good Friday' ready

• 17-04-2014 8:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭

2 bottles of Jameson says yes.

Are you stocked up with 85 minutes left?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,380 ✭✭✭✭Banjo String

efb wrote: »
    2 bottles of Jameson says yes.

Are you stocked up with 85 minutes left?

I have a sales meeting in Newry at ten in the morning.

Am willing to bring back booze for anyone stuck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,436 ✭✭✭c_man

It's housemates 30th tomorrow. He's intent on doing nothing but I'd feel like a right bastard if something broke out and I was ill prepared. Plus I've to get him a bottle of whiskey as a present. I dunno how it started out but that's what we buy each other for birthdays, the same brand every time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

c_man wrote: »
    It's housemates 30th tomorrow. He's intent on doing nothing but I'd feel like a right bastard if something broke out and I was ill prepared. Plus I've to get him a bottle of whiskey as a present. I dunno how it started out but that's what we buy each other for birthdays, the same brand every time.

Good gift arrangement

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,888 ✭✭✭AtomicHorror

End of a bottle of wine and some rum around somewhere. They'll probably still be there on Saturday tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,796 ✭✭✭Sir Osis of Liver.

Slab of Heineken and two bottles of Italian red ,yes Im ready.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

No, it's a normal day for me. 11 hour shift tomorrow and the same on Saturday so no different than any other weekend for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Nope! Not that I follow the catholic tradition mind you, just can't be bothered, would rather take it easy and play games all evening :p Besides, I never really drink on my own.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

Yep :D, may or may not have a drink tomorrow pending on how I feel/how it goes but theres 2 bottles of red and a bottle of mickey finns in if the mood should strike me :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

A question to those who stock up on booze like it's going out of fashion, do you normally drink yourself stupid on a Friday? :confused:

I don't get it.

Bollocko gonna be mad

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement