Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2019 Grand Slam of Darts - 9th - 17th Nov

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭Justin Credible Darts

Degag wrote: »
    What am i making up? I also note you didn't answer my question to you in my very first post this evening.

I'd suggest you prove your own allegations first before trying to lay any at my doorstep.

You did not ask any question in your first post to me.

As for making stuff up, you clearly stated this blatant lie

You are completely missing the point. Just because someone has a shady past or done unscrupulous things doesn't mean you have to bring it up in every post.

show me where I bring up Price's past in every post.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,208 ✭✭✭marklazarcovic

Mother of fcuk it's constant negativity from him. Stop dragging this place down with the constant aggressive negative posting.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,954 ✭✭✭Degag

You did not ask any question in your first post to me.
    Yes i did. A question is generally denoted by a question mark. One of which you will find in my post.

As for making stuff up, you clearly stated this blatant lie

show me where I bring up Price's past in every post.

I didn't say you brought Price's past up in every post.

I really suggest you read my posts correctly.

Mother of fcuk it's constant negativity from him. Stop dragging this place down with the constant aggressive negative posting.

why, because I stand up to the lies posted about me.

Because the stats I post dont suit others agenda ?

If you dont like my posts, dont read them, put me on ignore, but I am entitled to my opinions and not breaking any rules.

I didn't say you brought Price's past up in every post.

I really suggest you read my posts correctly.

Another lie.
    you did state "every post".

You are completely missing the point. Just because someone has a shady past or done unscrupulous things doesn't mean you have to bring it up in every post.

• Advertisement

Another lie.
    you did state "every post".

Where did i say Gerwyn Price? Who's "lying" now?

How about an answer to that elusive question from earlier?

What am i making up? I also note you didn't answer my question to you in my very first post this evening.

What question ?
    this was your first post today
    There I go again? I don't think i've ever quoted or responded to you. Not that i remember anyhow.

Fact of the matter is that i doubt anyone has any problem if you post facts. More power to you.

However you must be aware that using phases like Vermin Price, Fatpot Lewis, Lakesh1ite are extremely derogatory especially when aimed towards players and most certainly can not be construed as facts.

There's certain players that i don't like, or at least certain antics of certain players - one of whom you mentioned above however i think that 99% of posters are able to express this more eloquently that you.

Far be it for me to try and backseat mod in any way but perhaps you should look at your posting style cause in my opinion if you did you could be a very valuable poster here. Judging by the responses on this thread i'm not the only person to think so.

Where is the question in this post Einstein ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,544 ✭✭✭bassy

fellas cool it down and just watch the darts,talk about whats going on tonite please.

What question ?
    this was your first post today

Where is the question in this post Einstein ?

As i said earlier, a question is generally denoted by a question mark.

Were you "lying" earlier by accusing me of accusing you of mentioning Gerwyn Price in every post?

bassy wrote: »
    fellas cool it down and just watch the darts,talk about whats going on tonite please.

great game on at the moment,
    Cannot be bothered with my stalker any more and his lies and ignorance.

A fan of wade but think who ever wins is just going to be fodder to MVG

• Advertisement

You are dead right. That's what the forum should be for and not for petty negative, derogatory remarks towards the players and the sport.

wade just has enough for lewis,love to see ady win but cannot see it.wade could stretch away here.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,233 ✭✭✭munster87

Great win for Lewis there

dunno what lewis was insinuating there by stamping he,s feet...……………………...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 641 ✭✭✭raiders11

Great camera work for winning double:rolleyes:

wade just has enough for lewis,love to see ady win but cannot see it.wade could stretch away here.

any luck ? lol

To be fair wade was the better player

• Registered Users Posts: 4,233 ✭✭✭munster87

dunno what lewis was insinuating there by stamping he,s feet...……………………...

In fairness he’s always at some sh!te.

"someone said am I in the BDO?"

Hahahaha,Lewis on his non appearances in major TV latter stages..

Mardle could barely contain it

munster87 wrote: »
    In fairness he’s always at some sh!te.

Wades no angel himself

• Registered Users Posts: 6,621 ✭✭✭ThebitterLemon

US2 wrote: »
    We're talking about right now, in current form, not history. No one said anything about best ever

It’s fairly simple if Durrant hadn’t been “tainted” by being in the BDO, Just in Credulous wouldn’t have the same issues.

BDO bashing is some sort of comfort blanket :)

TbL

• Advertisement

Fatpot is based on his nickname Jackpot because he is Fat

I called lakeside that because it is exactly that, and everyone I know who has stayed there will vouch for that.
    and the standard of darts there is sh1te

and lastly Vermin price, is based not only on the way is sounds like Gerwyn, but applies to the scumbags past behavior, and I do not mean on the oche.

Read this and educate yourself
    https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/local-news/rugby-player-hospitalised-after-brawl-1886421

And Bell Palsy for Durrant...?

TbL

It’s fairly simple if Durrant hadn’t been “tainted” by being in the BDO, Just in Credulous wouldn’t have the same issues.

BDO bashing is some sort of comfort blanket :)

TbL

My argument has been consistent, be it Durrant, Smith, chizzy or White, they are not the best in the world if they constantly fail to win pdc majors.

If you choose to put a bdo spin on it for durrant go ahead, what is the excuse for the others. ?
    Unless you are a winner, you are not best in the world, it is a simple thing to grasp.
    Now if you dont agree with my opinion, that is ok, but your opinion does not take precedent.

You are another who replies to the poster than the post.

any luck ? lol

To be fair wade was the better player

and I suppose you knew lewis was gonna win :rolleyes::rolleyes:

and I suppose you knew lewis was gonna win :rolleyes::rolleyes:

How could I know ? How could anyone know for certain.
    That said I not only predicted it, but at 5-5 said lewis would win a last leg decider on another forum I post on:D

How could I know ? How could anyone know for certain.
    That said I not only predicted it, but at 5-5 said lewis would win a last leg decider on another forum I post on:D

goodman :rolleyes::rolleyes:

My argument has been consistent, be it Durrant, Smith, chizzy or White, they are not the best in the world if they constantly fail to win pdc majors.

If you choose to put a bdo spin on it for durrant go ahead, what is the excuse for the others. ?
    Unless you are a winner, you are not best in the world, it is a simple thing to grasp.
    Now if you dont agree with my opinion, that is ok, but your opinion does not take precedent.

You are another who replies to the poster than the post.

I assume you understand the difference between “the best in the world” and “one of the best in the world”...but then again maybe I shouldn’t.

I can reply to what/who I like

It’s my opinion and I’m not breaking any rules. Lol.

TbL

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,251 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Mod Note: This thread is a disaster. Stop the constant bickering or cards/bans will be handed out.

You can disagree with each other without getting personal

goodman :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I was discussing how Sky have certain games in their primetime slot.

Looking at tonights line up, Wade and Lewis on paper was the closest match of the night and deserved top billing., and so it worked out

however sky and their favoritism chose to have MVG against White which looks like a no contest.
    Price and webster looks like a foregone conclusion as well.

looking forward to the tartan tear up :D

• Advertisement

looking forward to the tartan tear up :D

ando clear favorite obviously, and no one giving thorn a chance, but I think this will be a close game.

Thornton has improved a lot recently after some por years, got a decent record against Ando, and Ando has not being playing a lot of competitive darts

Advertisement