Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

200km per day - recommend reliable comfort wagon for 5-6K

Options
  • 13-04-2016 9:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    Long time lurker here.
    As the title states, I am putting in the miles every day, mostly straight motorway miles - 80 to 90km each way, plus visits to sites.
    Running my poor 10 year old 1.6 petrol ragged at the minute and looking to change before it ups and dies, or calls Childline and reports me.
    1.8 or 2.0 diesel are obvious choices, Reliable, auto, would really like comfort though I appreciate my budget is not great.
    I should get a work vehicle supplied at some stage in the near future but as there is yet no fixed date on this I would like to consider my options (plan for the worst) - for the next 6 Months at least.
    I am thinking Volvo s80, Passat, Avensis.
    Can you offer some suggestions as to where I should direct my focus?
    I appreciate any advise offered.
    Thanks
    ArtyM

Comments

Advertisement