Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tesco tv prices?

• 30-11-2020 1:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭

Hi there can someone tell me please what price the tvs in tesco are,I'm looking for a 65 inch tv,thank you

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 617 ✭✭✭LenWoods

lauraww wrote: »
    Hi there can someone tell me please what price the tvs in tesco are,I'm looking for a 65 inch tv,thank you

Hi,
    Unless you're employer is providing you with a Tesco voucher for Christmas I'd be looking at laptopsdirect.ie for the best deal, and log on to Amazon for the best deal on cables and brackets,
    I saved €340 on two Samsung 32" purchased from laptopsdirect instead of Currys or Harvey Norman. And €350 on a 43" Samsung compared to Currys; Harvey Norman didn't stock that model.
    They arrived in 3-5 working days via DPD shipped from Manchester full tracking information provided.

Pick a television then search the model number on Google for the best price,
    Link: https://www.laptopsdirect.ie/ct/tv-and-home-entertainment/tvs/55-inch-tvs-and-above

Tesco tend to have old models and Philips or sharp aren't the best of technology to begin with, much better with LG, Samsung, Toshiba or Sony,

Usually at this point in time; I would recommend waiting until mid January for the Currys sale, but with Brexit on the horizon the reductions might not be as much; due to additional import taxes

I'll be purchasing from Amazon Germany or Amazon France website from January onwards instead of Amazon UK which will avoid purchase from outside of the EU and avoid import taxes.
    Anyway back to discussion about Tesco television offers

Advertisement