Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Athlone Clubs

Options
  • 02-12-2020 3:03pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Some one I know is moving to Athlone. As I'm down there a lot he asked did I know any clubs there.

Only familiar with Shannonside. Any one else?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,416 ✭✭✭jamesd

LeCarrow Lasers are out the road from Athlone.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

jamesd wrote: »
    LeCarrow Lasers are out the road from Athlone.

Where?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Didnt realise LeCarrow was a place! He'll be based in Glasson. Wrong side of the lake!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,416 ✭✭✭jamesd

Rosemount is not too far from there either, Ive never seen their club on spins but I have cycled with shannon siders a few times.

I know where rosemount is.

My wife's cousin roads with Shannonsiders and I've been out with them a few times.

Will pass them on to him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭horseofstone

I think there's a triathlon club in Athlone too

I think there's a triathlon club in Athlone too

D'ont think that would be acceptable around here.

Advertisement