Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

25% PS Plus

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭asharkman

if you want to see how much you have left on your current subscription you can go here: https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/
    click media and find playstation plus.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,930 ✭✭✭dodzy

Kayshee123 wrote: »
    Hi guys,
    There’s 25% off playstation plus subscription at the moment. Hope his helps someone :pac:
    https://store.playstation.com/en-ie/product/IP9102-NPIA90006_01-PSPLUSSUBS12MDIS?emcid=em-pl-133496&et_cid=em_330198&et_rid=1453418
    Just so folks are aware "This subscription is a paid-for ongoing subscription and a recurring subscription fee of €59.99 will be deducted from your wallet every year. Expand this section for further details"

so remember to cancel.

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭conjon

Just to mention Smyth's also have this discount. I got it in store earlier this week, and it's also on their website

• Registered Users Posts: 1 relaxedninja

Hi,

This a good deal and I picked it up myself. Just a heads up, in March 2019 Sony will no longer provide free games for the PS3 or PS Vita on the PS Plus plan. Sony has indicated at the minute that they will not be increasing the number of games given for the PS4 in March 2019. If you only use a PS4 this probably will make no odds to you, I'm still fond of the Vita though and have got some cracking games on Plus for it.

If I was a cynical person, which I'm definitely not, ha, I'd say that Sony is offering this discount because these plans all auto renew, so in March 2019 you'd be charged again at full price for a reduced service. You can turn off auto renew from your settings on your PS4, if you wish to re-evaluate next year whether it's still a good deal for you.

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭J@yK@y

The deal seems to be over. Any other deals available ? Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭asharkman

J@yK@y wrote: »
    The deal seems to be over. Any other deals available ? Thanks

I'm not selling them, but adverts.ie has some for 50e just search playstation plus. Make sure you don't buy UK ones as they won't work here.

Advertisement