Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Xbox Live Gold - €33.24 for 12mts

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭beetlebailey

Thinking of getting this as part of pressie for son , would you know how long from receipt of the code do you have before you activate it ? I wouldn`t want to activate it until xmas. tks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭jantheman91

Thinking of getting this as part of pressie for son , would you know how long from receipt of the code do you have before you activate it ? I wouldn`t want to activate it until xmas. tks.

You should be fine. Don't think it expires but open to correction.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭shinny

I'm in the same boat so I checked with them. This is the reply (which I literally just sent and came back immediately!):

Hi *****,

Thanks for your email.

I can confirm there is no expiry with the card and it can be redeemed at any stage.

It will also be added onto any existing subscription, for example, if you currently have 2 months remaining and add this, you will then have 15 months.

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

Amy D
    Customer Support Rep
    cdkeys.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

I got an online code before on the run up till christmas and did not activate it till the folowing november and it worked fine so i would say there is no panic here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭skinny90

Dealt with these before...very seem less transaction and fr the price well worth it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Stupid question here but Gold on 360 can be transferred to One when I get it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

AdMMM wrote: »
    Stupid question here but Gold on 360 can be transferred to One when I get it?

Yes, if you carry over your gamertag from 360 the subscription follows it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

code for the discount is cd5432 for anyone with no facebook

31.78 for me after discount paying with paypal

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Ciano015

I don't have an Xbox yet but am getting the new Xbox one in 2 weeks. Will this work for Xbox one or do I need to have had a 360 account?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭jantheman91

Ciano015 wrote: »
    I don't have an Xbox yet but am getting the new Xbox one in 2 weeks. Will this work for Xbox one or do I need to have had a 360 account?

Works for the Xbox One.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

I used these before with no problems, however this time ive not received any codes and they are not answering emails either.

I got an email straight away with a download link, security text to the phone and then got the code, check your spam folder

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

They just got back to me and said there was a glitch in their system, lol maybe they watch this board :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Collibosher

code for the discount is cd5432 for anyone with no facebook

I think the codes are individually generated by the link on their facebook page as my code was different.

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭DaraDali

Bought this :) really happy with it. thanks for posting

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭stevire

No probs here, ordered got email straight away with Download link and then image of code after verifying mobile....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭tw0nk

Thanks OP, worked a charm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Dont play many games online, are there any apps (Netflix aside) or other perks that makes Gold appeal?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭biebiebie

Had to email support after paying for my one via PayPal. In fairness they then got back within a few minutes and I got it sorted.
    So now I have it ready for the Xbox One that Santa will hopefully be delivering. Thanks op.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭John_Mc

Thanks very much OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭cdev

Thanks a mill OP..... another Christmas pressie sorted :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,750 ✭✭✭degsie

Now even cheaper @ €32.21

http://www.cdkeys.com/xbox-live/memberships/12-month-xbox-live-gold-membership-xbox-360

Remember to use facebook 'like' code for an extra 5% off

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 706 ✭✭✭PaulT21

degsie wrote: »
    Now even cheaper @ €32.21

http://www.cdkeys.com/xbox-live/memberships/12-month-xbox-live-gold-membership-xbox-360

Remember to use facebook 'like' code for an extra 5% off

Thanks degsie,

Simple transaction and immediate response. Happy Days:):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Champ13

As part of our standard security measures, orders are routinely selected for review to ensure the safety of our site.
    Your order will be reviewed by one of our agents.................... anyone else get this and if so how long did it take the code to arrive after? Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 209 ✭✭locustfurnace

Champ13 wrote: »
    As part of our standard security measures, orders are routinely selected for review to ensure the safety of our site.
    Your order will be reviewed by one of our agents.................... anyone else get this and if so how long did it take the code to arrive after? Thanks

as I said over in the xbox forum, mine took on Friday night 3-4mins max. Create account. Pick product. Go to cart. Pay via paypal / credit card. Enter phone number with international code. Recieve call / text. Go to accounts. enter code you recieved. Download / load up picture of your product (xbox points / xbox live).

another fella seems to have had trouble ordering but he seems to be in a very small minority. I'd order no bother again from them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,255 ✭✭✭✭km79

I press the Facebook like but not getting discount ? Price remains at 32.98?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Champ13

Thanks, when I opened the link my email thrash it worked happy days!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Collibosher

km79 wrote: »
    I press the Facebook like but not getting discount ? Price remains at 32.98?

Like the page, then go to this page and it generates the discount code you use at checkout.

https://www.facebook.com/cdkeyscom/app_393344207416996

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,530 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

as I said over in the xbox forum, mine took on Friday night 3-4mins max. Create account. Pick product. Go to cart. Pay via paypal / credit card. Enter phone number with international code. Recieve call / text. Go to accounts. enter code you recieved. Download / load up picture of your product (xbox points / xbox live).

another fella seems to have had trouble ordering but he seems to be in a very small minority. I'd order no bother again from them.

I'm in that boat now. I think I made a balls of entering the international code.
    Is it +44 85 1234567 for example? I contacted them but no reply since.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,250 ✭✭✭✭bumper234

I'm in that boat now. I think I made a balls of entering the international code.
    Is it +44 85 1234567 for example? I contacted them but no reply since.

Int code from Ireland is +353 not +44

Yes it's true, I am a cabbage. Thank you for your help man.

Yes it's true, I am a cabbage. Thank you for your help man.

Lol you're welcome.

bumper234 wrote: »
    Lol you're welcome.
    I hope they contact me soon. I can't watch Sky tv or troll people on GTA until they do! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

bumper234 wrote: »
    Int code from Ireland is +353 not +44

The international dial code for ringing the UK is 00+44

Gatling wrote: »
    The international dial code for ringing the UK is 00+44

When you order this they tell you to put in your number inc international code so they can text you. A mobile in Ireland would be +35386*******

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭Alpha Dog 1

Their customer service is awful, so if something goes wrong you will be waiting a while, they told me they couldn't verify my phone number therefore never sent me the code, yet they took the money... Emailed them several times over 3 days but got no response.

Ended up having to go through PayPal and opening a dispute, managed to get refunded a day later. I suppose to be expected when they are selling a product so cheaply.

Their customer service is awful, so if something goes wrong you will be waiting a while, they told me they couldn't verify my phone number therefore never sent me the code, yet they took the money... Emailed them several times over 3 days but got no response.

Ended up having to go through PayPal and opening a dispute, managed to get refunded a day later. I suppose to be expected when they are selling a product so cheaply.

I got mine 5 minutes after entering the code they texted me.

Noooo. Don't say that. Damn it, I swear, if I fell into a barrel full of titties I'd come out sucking my thumb.

• Advertisement

Ordered 3 last night, got the SMS code, then a message to say an agent was reviewing my order. Followed the link in the email this morning and 3 codes appeared. Fairly painless and only cost €98.

I finally got sent a four digit verification code but I don't know where to enter it!
    Can somebody please shed some light on this for me?

EDIT.

Got it sorted. Completely my own fault, I'm useless at stuff like this.
    The good folk on that site got in contact with me and it's all good.
    Great place, great price. 10/10

I finally got sent a four digit verification code but I don't know where to enter it!
    Can somebody please shed some light on this for me?

You got this in a text? Put it in the order page on the website and they email you your code for xbox

Email from them has a link for your download that's where the code goes in

Thanks lads. I had to re-enter my phone number to get the drop box to appear on the site.
    I hate doing stuff like this! I'm going onto GTA online now to chase folk around in my tank to relieve some stress lol.

Advertisement