Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cineworld Unlimited Card Free Month

Options
  • 05-03-2014 11:19am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 39

Hi,

Cineworld have this new deal that if an already existing cineworld unlimited card holder recommends the unlimited card to a friend, the friend and the unlimited card holder will both get a free month’s membership. I am a cineworld unlimited card holder, but none of my friends want to join so I was just wondering if anyone out there is interested in joining and getting a free month's membership?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭ActingDanClark

id be interested in that for my daughter-have been considering it for some time. hope thats ok?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 39 kate747

Thanks Damian, I private messaged you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Etnies

What exactly do you have to give to recommend someone?

I got a code from Cineworld. When you apply for the card online you just enter that code and we both receive one month's free membership.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Etnies wrote: »
    What exactly do you have to give to recommend someone?

Just a referral code. :) Members recently got a letter in the door with their unique code.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Kevin!

I'd be interested in joining if anyone had a spare code, cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭_Chaos

Hey guys, anyone still looking for codes, I'll be able to get two! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Hugo_Whoriskey

Kevin! wrote: »
    I'd be interested in joining if anyone had a spare code, cheers

Pm sent.

If anyone needs a code PM me

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭christyden

Recommend the Unlimited card to a friend and get one month free.*
    Valid:All times
    Terms:
    Find out how you can get free months added on your Unlimited Card by recommending Unlimited to your friends! And your friend will get a free month too! Click here for details. You can recommend up to 12 of your friends. For every friend that signs up you will both receive one month’s free membership. Recommend 12 friends and you get a full year of free Unlimited cinema! Apply for your recommend a friend code here. If your friend signs up for an Unlimited Card using this code you will both recieve one month free membership.
    *Until further notice.

Seems you can give 12 friends codes. If anyone had a code I'd take one thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

Member here also. How did other members receive their codes by email or snail mail. Happy to share my code when I someone can confirm how they have been sent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭justback83

Hi All -

I'm in the same boat. I have 10 codes so PM me if interested!

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭_Chaos

If anyone needs a code PM me too, I have mine and my boyfriends so plenty :D

PS just incase you guys didn't know, Cineworld unlimited customers get 10% off in the Woolshed, and if you wanna go for a pint after the cinema, go down to the Black Sheep and hand in your used cinema tickets, they give you a free 3 beer taster platter! It's been a while since we've been there, but I think it's an on going promo.

Please could you pm me first as I started this thread. Thank you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭maximoose

_Chaos wrote: »
    PS just incase you guys didn't know, Cineworld unlimited customers get 10% off in the Woolshed, and if you wanna go for a pint after the cinema, go down to the Black Sheep and hand in your used cinema tickets, they give you a free 3 beer taster platter!.

You also get 10% off in Boojum, 10% off All food & Drink in the cinema and after you've been a member for a year this goes up to 25% off - including the bar, so nice cheap pints beforehand if you want!

It really is a cracking deal, been a member for 5 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

kate747 wrote: »
    Please could you pm me first as I started this thread. Thank you :)

You don't have the right to dictate who people PM, this is a public forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

maximoose wrote: »
    You also get 10% off in Boojum, 10% off All food & Drink in the cinema and after you've been a member for a year this goes up to 25% off - including the bar, so nice cheap pints beforehand if you want!

It really is a cracking deal, been a member for 5 years.

True that pick up an orange juice and pint worked out at less than a fiver total. Coke Zero on tap too but believe it is on tap in some fast food places now too.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

phasers wrote: »
    You don't have the right to dictate who people PM, this is a public forum.

Hence the please and thank you!?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Kevin!

I went to sign up for the free month, but I got this message: 'Congratulations! Your code has been received and you will receive one free month at the end of your first year's subscription' - you have to be a member for 12 months before you get the free month :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,290 ✭✭✭enviro

Kevin! wrote: »
    I went to sign up for the free month, but I got this message: 'Congratulations! Your code has been received and you will receive one free month at the end of your first year's subscription' - you have to be a member for 12 months before you get the free month :(

Innovative promotion :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Referral threads aren't allowed here guys, to much messing in the past.

Closed

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement