Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buy vouchers for UK retailers cheaper online

Options
  • 31-12-2018 9:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭

I've used the site www.zeek.me to buy online vouchers cheaper (Sportsdirect, Debenhams, John Lewis etc) UK based online vouchers.

The discounts vary depending on the vouchers available but for example currently Sportdirect vouchers are between 4%-8% discount and there's an additional promo code 5Winter that'll knock another 5% off if you spend £100

Might be useful to some (I have a referral code if anyone wants can PM it)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

Some terrible reviews on trustpilot. I wouldn't go anywhere near these cowboys. This is one best avoided. Also, referral codes are not allowed on boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭luvlyjubbly

I've had no issues and I've bought 9 vouchers in last 6 month's, can send screenshot to any sceptical users. (I didn't post a referral code discount code mentioned is for the site itself and valid until midnight tonight)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 42 Dillosk412

Uk retail has had a disaster of a Christmas.

The new year will bring more havoc than last year on the uk high street. The absolute last thing I'd buy is a gift card for any UK retailer as in event of closure or prepackaged administration, gift cards are worth Zilch.

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭luvlyjubbly

For sure, the idea being if you see something now that you wish to purchase for cheaper by a voucher, I'm not suggesting hoarding UK retail vouchers

• Registered Users Posts: 12,417 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

I'm going to close this thread as its debatable if it's a BA but I'll leave the thread available to read, buyer beware and all that jazz.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement