Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Multizone underflooring heat control options

Options
  • 18-09-2019 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I am in the middle of a house build/refurb and the plumbing has come quicker than I expected. It is a 3 zone underfloor system downstairs with rads upstairs. Plumber is talking about putting wired termostats in each zone downstairs with manual thermostatic values on the main rads upstairs, with a hive possibly controlling basic on-off. Not what I had wanted at all but there was obviously some miscommunication between builder and plumber.

So I (ugently!) need some advice! Is there any HA system that can deal with a 3 zone manifold? And has thermostatic value control? So I guess overall I need a 4 zone system (upstairs plus the 3 downstairs) and then the addition of the rad values?

Any quick advice would be really appreciated (he is talking about wiring for the downstairs thermostats this weekend).

Comments

Advertisement