Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Word Tennis - Music

Options
  • 27-08-2019 6:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭

I invented a game a few years ago that I played with the kids in the car. Well, I think I invented it, maybe somebody else came up with it too! We called it Word Tennis. The idea is that you take one word and add another word to make a brand new word. You could add the new word at the beginning or end of the previous word. I played this game years later, with adults, and it seemed to work. I thought we might give it a try here, with a twist. Lets name music bands / artists.

So if I start with 'Green Day', you could add 'Al' to 'Green' and get 'Al Green'. Then next person could ad 'Weird' to 'Al' and get 'Weird Al (Yankovic)', etc.

Not sure how far we get on this chain. But I'm willing if y'all are! To make things a bit easier, you can add a word or two or three to make a new artist / band, as long as you link it to one word in the prev post eg you could go from 'Mary Black' to 'Jesus and Mary Chain'. The next person then has more choice for their link.

Clear? Lets figure it out as we go ...

Lets start with ......  Stone Roses

Comments

Advertisement