Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eufy 30C on Amazon Daily Deal (£110 off)

Options
  • 08-04-2019 5:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭

Just like the title says - the Eufy 30C is on a lightning deal with the amazon spring sale kicking off, so is 110 quid cheaper than usual.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Eufy-Upgraded-Super-Thin-Self-Charging-Medium-Pile/dp/B07DDDB34D/ref=sr_1_fkmrnull_1?keywords=Eufy+%5BBoostIQ+RoboVac+30C&qid=1554741348&s=kitchen&sr=1-1-fkmrnull

I've been doing a lot of smart hoover related reading lately, and this one was recommended in lots of places, so I thought others might be interested in taking a punt given the big discount.

It's only for today though, so you'll have to act quickly.

Also, watch out for a change in price. Something weird happened to me when I went to pay and the price somehow jumped a few quid and I was charged 184 instead of 179. Still a good deal, but I got on to amazon and made them give me a refund for the difference because, hey, that's not the price. So keep an eye out to make sure that doesn't happen to you, as I don't know if it was a weird blip with my account, or with the product itself!

Comments

Advertisement