Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone Can Rob a Bank

Options
  • 08-09-2018 10:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,673 ✭✭✭

Hi..would anybody have an original copy of "Anyone Can Rob a Bank" by Thomas Coffey. I got a copy from DLI but it's a copy of a copy of a copy and almost illegible in parts. It's also festooned with notes which really don't help!😕

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,353 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

I don't know if this is of any help, but you can borrow a copy for a month from here, if you're a member.

https://www.dli.ie/catalogue

• Registered Users Posts: 2,673 ✭✭✭exaisle

exaisle wrote: »
    Hi..would anybody have an original copy of "Anyone Can Rob a Bank" by Thomas Coffey. I got a copy from DLI but it's a copy of a copy of a copy and almost illegible in parts. It's also festooned with notes which really don't help!��

Actually I managed to get a decent copy of it from another drama group....you know who you are...and thanks so much!

Advertisement