Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

TY work Experience Ideas

Options
  • 15-08-2019 3:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    Going into Transition Year this year and although many consider it a doss year, I wanna make the best of it so I'm looking to sort out work experience now.

Looking for opportunities preferably in Limerick or Dublin or possibly Mallow.
    I haven't a clue what i wanna do at 3rd level but I've taken an interest in the medical, psychology and IT field. Also considering finance but not as keenly as I would prefer a more sociable job and no, I don't want to be a shopkeeper because I want to have a good pay cheque.

If anyone has ideas of places that offer work experience in those areas or if people have ideas of other areas I might be interested in, I'd greatly appreciate a reply. Cheers!

Is Transition Year worth doing? 5 votes

Yes
    80% 4 votes
    No
    0% 0 votes
    I did it for the doss :P
    20% 1 vote

Advertisement