Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

CV Writer

• 20-11-2020 3:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭

So looks like it is time to hit the jobs market again and move on from current role. It's been a while so looking to freshen up the old CV. Any recommendations for a good CV writing company. They all seem to charge around 100-200 but just want someone good. Not just something I could do myself.

Thanks

Comments

So looks like it is time to hit the jobs market again and move on from current role. It's been a while so looking to freshen up the old CV. Any recommendations for a good CV writing company. They all seem to charge around 100-200 but just want someone good. Not just something I could do myself.

Thanks

Contact a recruitment company, they will give you guidance on what (if anything) is wrong with your CV. They will need your CV to be of good quality before going to a client.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭OMM 0000

Thanks

The reason they charge a lot is because they need to interview you to understand your accomplishments, and be able to write them down in a succinct way.

Most CVs just list tasks, which is not great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭Solutionking

OMM 0000 wrote: »
    The reason they charge a lot is because they need to interview you to understand your accomplishments, and be able to write them down in a succinct way.

Most CVs just list tasks, which is not great.

Sorry I wasn't complaining about the cost, just wanted a recommendation for someone to do the CV

• Registered Users Posts: 7 kumarGG

There are various free limited services if you search in google, you can use of them.
    you need to spend good time and prepare a CV.
    For ex: if you are a software engineer, just go to indeed.ie and search for the Job descriptions of the s/w engineering positions
    and try to check with your skillset/roles/responsibilities such that your CV will be in top notch.
    In my opinion, you need to spend some good time( some times it is bit frustrating).
    one more site https://www.hireitpeople.com/ - collections of CV's are available, you can pick and utilize with out charges.
    topcv.com is one of the company but they will be charging.
    Good luck:-)

Best Regards,

Advertisement