Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

24-07-2020, 02:32   #1
GAVINDYE88

Seeking Football Coaching Opportunities around the world!

Hi there,

Does anyone know of or had experiences of any football clubs or companies/organisations that are recruiting coaches around Europe or Internationally?

I know off the general companies offering camp stuff in the USA like UK International Soccer & Global Premier Soccer etc, however is there anything more serious of a higher level and preferably academy based, where you can develop your career?

FYI - I'm a UEFA B Licenced Coach currently studying a degree in coaching.

Any information or stories will be greatly appreciated.

All the best!
Advertisement
24-07-2020, 08:40   #2
Mars Bar
I belong here. As do you.

Evo Sports in Qatar are recruiting. Great timing considering the build up to the World Cup.

Make sure you are following Sports Careers Agency and also join the British Football Coaches Network. I secured my job here in the Middle East using BFCN. I recommend paying for the small subscription fee until you secure something. I got my first job with Juventus on Sports Careers Agency and also used their C.V template to do my C.V.

https://twitter.com/sportcareersuk

https://twitter.com/sportcareersuk/s...19192799858688

https://twitter.com/EvoSportsQatar?s=20

Any other questions then feel free to ask. Best of luck! Full time football coaching is without a doubt the best job ever. Unfortunately I haven't been anle to coach since the first week of March due to the virus.
Thanks from:
25-07-2020, 00:04   #3
GAVINDYE88

Thank you so much for the helpful information you've provided. I'm already a member with BFCN but will certainly check out the other site and evo soccer.

On that you mentioned you coached in the Middle East... what was that experience like and was it worth it career wise and financially? I heard it can be pricey over there but I assume it depends where you're based.

Exactly the same here mate, sucks not being able to coach but it looks like normality it slowly returning thankfully!ðŸ‘
25-07-2020, 07:52   #4
Mars Bar
I belong here. As do you.

You might have actually already read about my journey if you're a member of BFCN as they did an article about me! I'll send ya the link to it and that might answer your question.

In terms of finances, I don't make as much as the teachers as I don't get the benefit of housing allowances and the discounts that come with it and as you'd expect, football coaching doesn't lend much to a social life. It's expensive here but would I make as much money at home? Absolutely not.

Right now I'm on a massive pay cut and there's no sign of normality in terms of recreational football here yet.
Thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion