Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wednesday

Options
  • 16-09-2020 10:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭

Kelso 5:40 - Lake Takapuna has some decent 2 mile form from his days in Ireland and runs off 117 with a 5lb claimer on board. On Irish form, reckon it should be competitive at this level where nothing stands out in particular. First time out after a break and just after a wind op, so not going to heavy on this. 9/1 best price.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭SonOfGoat

Just finished backing one. My only bet of the day. 3pm Beverley, Solid Gold, around 5/4 currently. I've backed it to win. I've gotten a bit bigger between 13/8 and 6/4. I think and hope it's bottomed out and the price will start to increase again. If the horse comes back out to 6/4 - 13/8 I'll go in again and back it to win. Very good breeding on the horse in comparison to whats in the race. Full of speed and will stay the distance.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭gazza1

Kelso 5:40 - Lake Takapuna has some decent 2 mile form from his days in Ireland and runs off 117 with a 5lb claimer on board. On Irish form, reckon it should be competitive at this level where nothing stands out in particular. First time out after a break and just after a wind op, so not going to heavy on this. 9/1 best price.

Nice shout francie well done

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭mick malones mauser

Well done Francie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭mirwillbeback

Well done Sonofgoat too, had to lay that once you tipped it :)

Advertisement