Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crowds returning?

Options
  • 15-09-2020 1:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭

What are we to take from today's announcements?
    200 can go to each meeting is it?
    Good news for Dundalk, f**kall use to anyone else

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

Ha true Roger. Would like to hope up to 5,000 can go just like France to the larger tracks but I doubt the current shaky govt have the balls to go that far.

Seeing 200 people in 30,000 GAA grounds looks idiotic. They can safely cater for a few 1,000 with mask being compulsory.

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭show me the money.1

Owners only allowed id imagine when 200 capacity is allowed.

• Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭supremenovice

I'd have thought 10% of your max capacity would have been fair.
    Could have let 2,000 odd into Leopardstown and Curragh and keep social distancing with face masks in doors

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭famagusta

I'd have thought 10% of your max capacity would have been fair. Could have let 2,000 odd into Leopardstown and Curragh and keep social distancing with face masks in doors

Spot on, some joke this when you consider the space racecourses have available

• Registered Users Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭The Tetrarch

When they opened the new stand at The Curragh they had social distancing.
    The plebs in the front seats, the rest of the seating kept for the nobility. :D

• Advertisement

Owners back from Monday 2 people per owner just got mail from HRI.

Owners from counties in level 3 or higher are not permitted to attend.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭RivetingRoger

Sounds like there will be no crowds at Kempton, Haydock, Cheltenham this year
    Balls

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭madmoose

It’s still totally insane we can go pubs yet can’t have even small crowds in big open tracks to watch the sport we love.

Even members only at tracks would be fair to trial for a few months and see how it goes but that’s not happening now.

Advertisement