Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wowwee Fingerlings

Options
  • 10-12-2017 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,199 ✭✭✭

Don’t know where else to put this but Smyth’s in Blanch had about 40 of them this morning.

€18 each.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,199 ✭✭✭bobbysands81

OmegaGene wrote: »
    According to the website they are out of stock
    Trying to find a black one

They only had one type there, the website was showing they were out of stock but they had them.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

OmegaGene wrote: »
    According to the website they are out of stock
    Trying to find a black one

The black ones were discountinued back in August- any residual stocks of them shipped in September. Smyths were down for 200- so they may still have some somewhere. Best bet is to phone around. I got 2 in Dundalk- it was a bit of a hike- but between the black ones and the sloths- they are what my munchkins put on their Santa lists........ (they wanted the unicorn ones too- however, I've had to concoct a story about how the elf who was making the unicorn one is seriously ill and while he is getting better, its unlikely he'll be back making toys again before the new year). Toys-r-us in the US laughed when I tried to order them for delivery to Addresspal- they're like gold dust.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

Tesco in omni had some normal ones hidden at the weekend.

Where are they hidden- and which ones- do you know?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

Where are they hidden- and which ones- do you know?
    Near the pj masks stuff, in the back very far back of the my little pony stuff * I think. The pj masks stuff is down towards the end of one aisle. Facing phone accessories I think. I think its the 2nd shelf up from the bottom. I am not 100% but if you search around there you might find them. Deffo saw a black one and the blue one. There was around 5 or so there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭thecheese

About 10 or 12 brown ones on shelves in Dundalk (Smyth's) this morning (no idea if these are rare finds or not)

thecheese wrote: »
    About 10 or 12 brown ones on shelves in Dundalk (Smyth's) this morning (no idea if these are rare finds or not)

Do you know were those monkeys- or another animal (Sloth)?

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Daintydoll1

They are on pigsback (€16 for monkeys and I think €19 for unicorns) including delivery.
    https://www.pigsback.com/en-ie/offer/402781/graboom
    You’ll be cutting it fine for delivery but might be worth a punt.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Daintydoll1

Unicorns here: https://www.pigsback.com/en-ie/offer/403867/jy-co-ltd

There seems to be a much better chance of getting these - delivery time for the monkeys has increased to 20 working days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

Someone on my local FB page selling some of these yokes for €18. If anyone wants to pm me I can send you the link?

I know nothing about them, just remembered the BA when I saw the Facebook post, so they might be the wrong thing.

25074937_10210666224032916_8321433928115530166_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=50fc579257d88c3d7017ed4e0d492ddb&oe=5ACA8B06

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭thecheese

Do you know were those monkeys- or another animal (Sloth)?

Sorry only seeing this now, they were sloths.

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭Sixtoes

Sloths in Smyths Fonthill just now.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

The Unicorns are available with (Free Trial) Amazon Prime which arrives on Wednesday to PW/PM/AP.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=fingerlings+unicorn

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭the goon

Managed to get a monkey in Smyths Kinsale Rd this morning although since out of stock. Seem to still have stock in some Smyths.

Suckit wrote: »
    The Unicorns are available with (Free Trial) Amazon Prime which arrives on Wednesday to PW/PM/AP.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=fingerlings+unicorn

Significant majority of these, including the ones that claim to be authentic or genuine- are fake. I've had refunds from 4 different sellers on Amazon so far- and two on ebay- over authentic products which aren't (authentic).

Also- many of the items which are allegedly in the UK (or Germany) are in fact in China. Don't let the 'free shipping' offer fool you.

Advertisement