Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pointy-ish boots with heel

Options
  • 13-02-2007 2:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,645 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for some of these boots, loads of people have them but when I went looking for some I couldn't find any! Or only really horrible ones. I must be looking in the wrong places. I don't want them to come up too high, so just mid length would be good, and preferably under 70e. And I'm in Dublin. Can anyone help?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 leeny2006

sasha had a great selection of boots like you describe the last time i was there (a few weeks ago) and all for in and around €60-€70, good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,645 ✭✭✭IzzyWizzy

Oh yeah didn't think of Sasha, thanks. I'll have a look!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Sasha are good, sometimes the shoes there are a little cheap, but are great for a season or two! I have some nice ones I got in there in pink and another in brown with a buckle which I got lots of compliments about.

Advertisement