Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Help!! Hair dye everywhere!!

• 10-02-2007 3:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭

Ok so I was dying my hair, as I've been doing myself for years without major incident... vaseline around my hairline, wiping off any drips as I went along (or so I thought)... but I'm using a new brand of dye and it's everywhere! My forehead, shoulders, cheek, ears.... all a lovely shade of black. I've used everything I can think of to get it off... cleanser, eye makeup remover, water... meant to be going to a party tonight, has anyone any suggestions about what I could try that I might have? Don't really feel like venturing out like this :o

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

Anyone? :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭hunnymonster

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭lemon_of_old

Shampoo always works for me. Rub it in well. There was also a fake tan on the palms of my hands that turned black the night of my christmas party and milton worked a treat. Good luck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭lil'one

try hairspray,i know it sounds gross but if that doesnt work try ciggerette ash. just rub loads in with a little water

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I always got dye everywhere when I used do it myself and a shower usually got rid of it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭daiixi

Definitely dye to remove dye and/or cigarette ash mixed with a little water.

Otherwise try using face toner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Fairy Liquid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Cigarette ash as daiixi suggested, nasty but it works!

Advertisement