Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Culture night

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,708 ✭✭✭corks finest

There’s lots of free events on in Ireland September 21st including a free tour of Christ church and the belfry registration for tickets is now open;

Christ church tickets:
    http://www.christchurchtickets.com/events1/free-culture-night-tours-registration-required/

All other event info:
    https://culturenight.ie/events/
    Great night,but needs to be run for a few nights,as here in cork you can't get to many

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 886 ✭✭✭NasserShammaz

Church of Scientology National Affairs Office of Ireland
    Dublin - Trinity and South Georgian Quarter / Heritage, Tour / 4pm Read more

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,335 ✭✭✭death1234567

It's culture night not cult night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,032 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

There's a cult in the OP.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭robz18

Did anyone get a confirmation email from the Christ church tour? I'm pretty sure I booked it a couple weeks back but not sure which time slot I went for

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭Johnny_Fontane

genuinely think that church of scientology could be an interesting tour :eek:

No way they're recruiting me!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

genuinely think that church of scientology could be an interesting tour

Could be a great nose.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

genuinely think that church of scientology could be an interesting tour :eek:

No way they're recruiting me!

Look into my eyes, look into my eyes

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭joejoew

robz18 wrote: »
    Did anyone get a confirmation email from the Christ church tour? I'm pretty sure I booked it a couple weeks back but not sure which time slot I went for

Yes they sent a pdf ticket which needs to be printed and scanned

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭rx8

Just gave 2 tickets for the GAA museum tour to the culture night ambassador guy outside Drumcondra station. If anyone is interested in a last minute tour. Tickets are for 18.15 tour.
    Hurry hurry... website crashed apparently.

Advertisement