Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

kayak rentil in dublin

• 24-08-2013 9:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi my name is Anthony and i am looking to rent a kayak now not the ones you sit on the ones you sit in i wat to kayak over to dalky island wit one of my friends and cant seem to find anywhere to rent me two wit all the gear can anyone help me find a place that can do this for me

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,648 ✭✭✭✭ted1

Spotted this the other day

http://www.kayaking.ie/kayaking-dalkey-dublin

Havn't used them myself so can't say how good or bad they are

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

joeindeo wrote: »
    Hi my name is Anthony and i am looking to rent a kayak now not the ones you sit on the ones you sit in i wat to kayak over to dalky island wit one of my friends and cant seem to find anywhere to rent me two wit all the gear can anyone help me find a place that can do this for me

Be careful. Not something to be recommended that you just rent gear and off you go.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 joeindeo

Oh i no i am quite good at kayaking
    Used to take youth centers kayaking
    So i no how to handle the sea the good days and bad iv done this trip befor just the chap i done it with is gone to a better place so haven got the gear anymore its been a few years since iv done this so want to go over and chill for the day like old times

Advertisement