Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An Post Gift Bix Size

Options
  • 05-04-2020 11:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭

Sorry if this is in the wrong place but I just couldn’t figure out where to post it.
    Would anyone know the dimensions of the An Post Prepaid Gift Box. I need to send an item but don’t want to go to post office unless I really have to and no point it being too big or too small for what I need.
    Thanks for your help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭JohnC.

Are you sure they're doing them now? Any reference I can find about them refer to them being a Christmas thing. They've got a Christmas design and the page where they are supposed to be bought redirects elsewhere now.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Carodh

JohnC. wrote: »
    Are you sure they're doing them now? Any reference I can find about them refer to them being a Christmas thing. They've got a Christmas design and the page where they are supposed to be bought redirects elsewhere now.

I thought I saw them outside of Christmas. I’ll give post office a ring first to see if they have them.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭MOH

I saw them in my local post office last week. No idea of the size though, sorry

I got them yesterday. They are 12x 9 inch Square x 5.5 inches deep. I had to get them in the bigger post office as the small Post office in my village didn’t do them.

I got them yesterday. They are 12x 9 inch Square x 5.5 inches deep. I had to get them in the bigger post office as the small Post office in my village didn’t do them.

• Advertisement
Advertisement