Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

One for the Marilyn manson fans

• 19-08-2003 2:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭

Apparently, all marilyn manson fans are damned to eternal... well.... damnation. At least according to these Right-wing screaming christian zealotic nutbars, we are... check it out. It's funny.

http://www.angelfire.com/ma2/fellowship/

(Just for the record, I have no problem with christianity, but these people are taking it WAAAAAAY too far, so no down with Avatar the heretic posts, ok?)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 495 ✭✭Beëlzebooze

looks suspiciously like a p!sstake to me..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

I think I'd agree.

Thing is, I'm sure there are plenty of websites just like this which are deadly serious.:rolleyes:

Fundamentalism is bad for everyone, IMO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭avatar

If you think this is a pisstake you should check out some other
    "christian" sites.... there actually ARE sites like this, I'm not sure if this one's real or not, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭Spacedog

If they're christians aren't they supposed to forgive Manson? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

same guys that say that all rpg games the foremost of them being D&D are just way to lure children into deamon summoning and devil worship

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

This obviously promotes killing God (as if our almighty Lord and Saviour could be killed by a lowly demon!), killing your parents (aren't there enough evil disobedient children in the world?), and killing yourself. He alone clearly causes these terrible things to happen.

hehehehehe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,388 ✭✭✭Señor Juárez

yes thaed, i have seen that stuff as well.

i seriously doubt that this site is a pisstake, there are so many of those kind of weirdos online. some of them just stay in chat rooms and quote bible stuff and that we are all sinners etc etc etc. really puts you off church doesnt it? :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,513 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

Dunno if anyone has heard of Matthew Shepard?
    A gay college guy in the states who was tied to a fence and left to die (for being gay) Caused huge outrage in the U.S. (they even made a movie apparently)
    well there's this 'church' where the people believe he got what he deserved. The site is really amazing, full of hate.
    link

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭sReq | uTeK

give a **** people like that are muppets.

Manson is ****ing class well his pre albums not his new ones pile of commercial ****.

mANSon - angel with the scabbed wings

^^

Such a kick ass song

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

Originally posted by Thaed
    same guys that say that all rpg games the foremost of them being D&D are just way to lure children into deamon summoning and devil worship

Yup, I know all about that. I worked in my school Library about 6 years ago and I remember being told that we had to remove all of the RPG books. and the Fantasy/ Adventure section was no more!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Originally posted by Kananga
    Dunno if anyone has heard of Matthew Shepard?
    A gay college guy in the states who was tied to a fence and left to die (for being gay) Caused huge outrage in the U.S. (they even made a movie apparently)
    well there's this 'church' where the people believe he got what he deserved. The site is really amazing, full of hate.
    link

Sweet Jesus, that's horrible. This is exactly why I think organised religion is a bad idea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭avatar

I thought they crucified him on fence posts down in Wyoming.... that is NOT a nice way to die...

Advertisement